Cashless? Didn’t have cash to pay your Hotel bill? Don’t worry just open your PC and download Paytm For PC from the steps in our article. Paytm is India’s most popular wallet & UPI app! Now you can use it in your PC as well.
Make payments & transfer money through any bank account on paytm and the most interesting part is that now KYC is not required. Isn’t it interesting?
Let’s take a look at some features of Paytm:
- Mobile Recharge and Bill payment- Now you don’t need to go to the Mobile Shop and ask the shopkeeper to recharge your mobile bill and also your DTH bill. Paytm provides the fastest online recharge & postpaid bill payment will great offers and assured cashback.
- Pay online & offline stores- Link your Bank account via UPI Or add money to your Paytm Wallet & make quick payments. Pay by scanning QR Codes or by phone numbers at your neighborhood stores, big retail chains, restaurants, petrol pumps and fashion outlets.
- Money Transfer- Send money from your Bank’s wallet. to any bank account at 0 % charge.
- Entertainment: Movie Tickets, Amusement Parks & Events- Book tickets online for latest movies across cinemas like PVR Cinemas ,Cinepolis, INOX etc.
- Deals & Discount Vouchers- Get deals & discount vouchers on popular brands like Uber, Big Bazaar, Zomato, Lifestyle KFC etc.
- Water, Gas & Electric Bill Payment- Pay online for your bills and get offers, cashback and save money.
- Enjoy Online Shopping- You can enjoy online shopping for top-selling products on Paytm Mall from a broad category range for Women & Men.
- DTH Recharge- Pay for your Tata Sky, Airtel and Other TV recharges and get Cashback.
- More On Paytm- Buy Gold, Loan payment , Landline, Broadband, Donations, FASTag, Fees, Forex, Credit Cards.
- Paytm is completely PCI DSS compliant in terms of security.
- It never store Customer’s CVV Number to ensure their Credit and Debit Card details are completely safe.
- All financial transactions on Paytm are done with 128-bit encryption SSL security.
Does Paytm charge a fee every time you transfer money to bank?
From Paytm to their Bank Account all users can transfer money at 0% fee rate till 31st January 2017.
- Paytm Wallet to Paytm Wallet (When you pay from Paytm to other Paytm user) : Lifetime 0%.
- Money Transfer from Paytm Wallet to Any other Bank Account: Charges which are applicable applied by your Bank is currently 0% till 31st January 2017.
Does sending money using my mobile number expose me to potential stalkers who can misuse my number?
Your security is a prime concern for the Paytm .When you transfer Money using Paytm your Mobile Number is only revealed to the Recipient.
Only the first two or last three digit of your mobile numbers are revealed in the passbook of the recipient.
This ensures full safety and protection and protects from Harrasment and spam calls.
Offered By- Paytm- One97 Communications Ltd.
Released On- 30 April 2012
Updated on- 3 Jan 2020
Update Size- 21.71 MB
How To Download Paytm For PC By Bluestacks
To download any Android application , you need to install an Android Emulator in your PC. Some of them are- Bluestacks, NOX Player, Remix OX Player, YouWave.
We always recommend to use Bluestacks, so we’ll start the downloading process by installing Bluestacks.
- Firstly, Launch your website and search for Bluestacks.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator from its official website.
- Launch Bluestacks.
- Sign in with your Google ID and then go to Play Store.
- Search Paytm in Google Play Store Search Bar.
- Click on install Paytm and wait for few seconds or a minute.
- Use it.
- Complete the signing in formalities and use your application.
That’s the procedure of downloading Paytm For PC. We hope this article will help you in installing Paytm For PC. If you have any kind of doubts, you can ask us in the comments section.
Thanks and Enjoy!