Are you a Airtel user? Recharge is over? Unable to recharge online? Don’t worry, Mitra App is what you need for managing your Airtel account. In this article, we will help you with the installation procedure of Mitra For PC. But, before downloading the application, let’s take a look as to what Mitra App is all about.
Mitra App is ” off-line GSM / CDMA based mobile” application from which you can manage your Airtel retailer account & service at one place. Its intuitive user interface is very simple and attractive which makes it easy for the retailers to use this application. The app is free of cost to use, no usage charges are applicable.
The application is Offered By Product Egg with a Download Size of 43.48 MB which was released on 14/07/2016. The application was last updated on 30/01/2020 and its current version is 2.82 .
We are sure you guys must want to know what are the features of the application so that you can get a clarity if the application is useful or not, Right? We are going to tell you the features next but before that let us tell you that we are mentioning the main features as their are many features but the main features are mentioned below as that’s what you also wanted to see.
How To Download Mitra For PC
We will help you to download this free Mitra Application with 2 methods which are described below:-
- Install Mitra using Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- Download Mitra using NOX App Player.
So, we will start the downloading procedure of Mitra For PC using Bluestacks Android Emulator:-
Method 1. Install Using by Bluestacks
- Firstly, open your Web Browser and search for Bluestacks Android Emulator in the Address Bar.
- Install Bluestacks from its official website.
- Launch Bluestacks from the location it’s installed in.
- Click on Google Play store from the Home Screen of Bluestacks App.
- Sign in with your Google ID and search for Mitra in the Play Store search bar.
- Click on install Mitra and wait for a few seconds or a minute to finish installing.
- You can use the application.
Now, let us give you a reason to install Mitra For PC. Following are the features of Mitra App.
Features Of Mitra For PC
- If in case, you forget your LAPU MPIN, you can reset it through the application.
- You receive monthly commissions from LAPU, you can keep a track of those and the monthly back end commissions.
- In case, if you recharge to a wrong number and if you wanna raise a request than you can raise a reverse request and it will be reversed within 15 mins.
- Upto 72 hours of searching, search functionality for searching.
- At the touch of a button send complaints on FSE Service levels.
- If you want your last 20 transactions updated which you did on LAPU than you can get Live updates on it.
- Get tariff plans, recharge updates, SMS, Internet packs of not just 1 state but all states in India.
Let’s move ahead to the installation procedure of Mitra For PC with NOX App Player:-
Method 2. Install Using by Nox App Player
- Launch your Web browser firstly.
- Search Nox App Player in the Search address bar.
- Install Nox App Player from its official website.
- Open the Nox App Player Application and launch Google Play Store which you will find on the Home Screen.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Search Mitra and install it.
- Use it after installation is done.
So, that’s how you can install Mitra For PC with any of these two methods. We hope it will be easy for you to install the Application.
Let’s know about the Application now so that you will have a reason as to why you want to install it. So, you’ll see the features of Mitra For PC and Application Information below.
These are the features of the application which are really cool and useful. The features of this application is the main reason for people to install this brilliant application for all Airtel users.
So, what are you guys waiting for? Manage your Airtel account with just 1 click. Download & Install Mitra For PC now!
If you guys have any doubts, you can ask us in the comments section below. Thanks for reading the article!