Wanna experience powerful terminal emulation? Then Termux For PC is all you need. Its an application which combines powerful terminal emulation with an extensive Linux package collection.
In this article you will see the steps for downloading Termux For PC. But, before proceeding let’s take a look at some features of Termux For PC.
Features Of Termux For PC
- Enjoy the zsh and bash shells.
- Run text-based games with frotz.
- Check out projects with git and subversion.
- As a pocket calculator you can use the python console.
- Develop in C with clang, make and gdb.
- Over ssh access servers.
- Edit files with Vim and Nano.
- With new directories of active sessions create new terminal sessions.
- Handle text selection better when scrolling.
- When resetting to initial state clear scrollback buffer.
- Set the BOOTHCLASSPATH environment variable properly.
- Handle the magnet links with termux-url-opener.
- Expose more information to Termusx-tasker.
- Rated For 3+.
Offered By- Fredrik Fornwall
Released on- 30/06/2015
Download Size- 16.29 MB
Operating Systems- Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac
How To Download Termux For PC
To download any Android application , you need to install an Android Emulator in your PC. Some of them are- Bluestacks, NOX Player, Remix OX Player, YouWave.
We always recommend to use Bluestacks, so we’ll start the downloading process by installing Bluestacks.
- Firstly, Launch your website and search for Bluestacks.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator from its official website.
- Launch Bluestacks.
- Sign in with your Google ID and then go to Play Store.
- Search Termux in Google Play Store Search Bar.
- Click on install Termux and wait for few seconds or a minute.
- Termux For PC is installed.
- Complete the signing in formalities.
- Use the application.
So, what are you waiting for? Install the application with these simple steps.
If you have any doubts regarding the steps of installation, you can ask us in the comment section below. Thanks for reading the article.