iKeyboard For PC Windows 10/8/7 is a very useful keyboard app that allow you to send beautiful stickers, emoji on social media sites. This app is very easy to use. There are a lot of themes, customized colors, animated GiFs, stickers and emoji available in this app. You can also use this app on various operating system platforms such as Android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac and iOS. This app is also compatible with various OS.
iKeyboard Team has offered iKeyboard For PC. The app was updated on 29th December 2019. The size of this app is only 27 M. It will take very less space in your device. Total 10,000,000+ people has downloaded this app only from Google Play Store. The current version of this app is 18.104.22.16869. The required android version of this app is 4.1 and up. It will also support the lower version of android.
Content Rating: Rated for 12+
Features Of iKeyboard For PC
- You can use the cool emoji and emoticons with this app for Note, Message, Email, SMS, Text Now and much more.
- It is very easy to send emoji message with different emoji and text emoticons.
- There are a lot of sticker, clips as well as GIF are available in this app.
- There are a lot of funny animated GIFs are available that can be shared on social media sites.
- Here, you will also find more than 5000 themes that can also decorate the keyboard style.
- You will also find the customize color, key press sound, font and much more.
- You can also set the keyboard background with the pictures from your device.
- Here, you can also resize keypad.
- You are also allowed to make a music keyboard.
An android emulators plays a very important role to download an android app or game in your personal computer. There are a lot of android emulators available on internet, you can download any of them. You can not use this app on your PC without downloading an android emulator. The name of some popular android emulators are Bluestacks, YouWave, Nox Player, Andy Emulator and Remix OS Player.
How To Download iKeyboard For PC
- In order to download iKeyboard app in your personal computer, your first step should be downloading an android emulator in your personal computer.
- After the completion of downloading process, you can also install it in your PC.
- Now this is time to launch the android emulator in your personal computer.
- After this you can also open the Google Play Store.
- Now this is time to sign in with your google account.
- After this you can also search iKeyboard in the search bar of Google Play Store.
- Now you will see a lot of apps on your computer screen.
- In the final step, you have to click on install button to get this app in your personal computer like laptop or desktop.
In the above manner, you can easily download and use this app in your PC. Hope, this article will be helpful to you.