iClicker Reef for Windows 10 is an amazing application through which the users can answer any questions in their android or laptop and also get the feedback instantly.
We all Know the conduction of the test is so much of an headache for our teachers and students both. But since the technology have been so well and developed, there are many smart ways to do so. Not just that in the recent times where the smart phones are ruling and we are restricted within our homes sue do pandemic the only thing we can rely for our work is one the technology. Humans have come a long way when we talk about development in all the sector but the most useful one is the technology where we have created such a phase for ourselves that it benefits us out of so much.
How To Download iClicker Reef For Windows 10
We will help you to download this free iClicker Reef Application with 2 methods which are described below:-
- Install iClicker Reef using Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- Download iClicker Reef using NOX App Player.
So, we will start the downloading procedure of iClicker Reef For Windows 10 using Bluestacks Android Emulator:-
Method 1. Install Using by Bluestacks
1 Firstly, open your Web Browser and search for Bluestacks Android Emulator in the Address Bar.
2 Install Bluestacks from its official website.
3 Launch Bluestacks from the location it’s installed in.
4 Click on Google Play store from the Home Screen of Bluestacks App.
5 Sign in with your Google ID and search for iClicker Reef in the Play Store search bar.
6 Click on install iClicker Reef and wait for a few seconds or a minute to finish installing. You can use the application.
Earlier the mode of study was also very nice and we could not work in the efficient manner but with time lot has changed and if you are the one who wants to gain clear concepts about your subject and give yourself a self assessment so that you can stand out of your class then there’s a wonderful application named iClicker Reef for Windows 10 which is an amazing platform to answer questions and receive feedback at the very moment.
Not only that there are many other facilities provided by the application, and since in most of the high schools are androids, and laptops are allowed , teachers can easily create question and ask the students to answer from iClicker Reef for Windows 10 and along with that student can also compare their performances with the other students in the class and see their ranking as well. Isn’t it amazing and the kind of service the application provides it is totally worth it.
Let us now have a look at the awesome features of the applicaion-iClicker Reef for Windows 10:-
Features of iClicker Reef for Windows 10
- There are varieties of features provided by the application and all the users are allotted 14- day trial subscription with the account creation so that the users can definitely have a clear and cut idea of how the application would function.
- Also sub students/users can view their instructor’s questions through the high resolution screenshots.
- The app has a great feature where the session history is stored to the clouds which can accessible from anywhere and at anytime..
- The question format offered by the iClicker Reef for Windows 10 is in Multiple Choice Question, short answers, numeric, target question types and many more.
- Also the instructor can sent the feedback to your and give you grades on your performance and in this way you can easily receive correct/incorrect feedback.
- The students can just review the questions and answer the study after their class is over.
- The user interface of the application is also very great and does not cause any issue of lag, bugs or fixes so that the users can have a good experience without any problem.
- The application provides subscription for all its users after 14 day trial which is really inexpensive and completely affordable by anyone.
Let’s move ahead to the installation procedure of iClicker Reef For Windows 10 with NOX App Player:-
Method 2. Install Using by Nox App Player
1 Launch your Web browser firstly.
2 Search Nox App Player in the Search address bar.
3 Install Nox App Player from its official website.
4 Open the Nox App Player Application and launch Google Play Store which you will find on the Home Screen.
5 Sign in with your Google ID.
6 Search iClicker Reef and install it, Use it after installation is done.
So, that’s how you can install iClicker Reef For Windows 10 with any of these two methods. We hope it will be easy for you to install the Application.
Let’s know about the Application now so that you will have a reason as to why you want to install it. So, you’ll see the features of iClicker Reef For Windows 10 and Application Information below.