Hik-Connect For PC Windows Searching For a Video surveillance software? Hik-Connect is here to give you this service. Hik-Connect is designed to work with HikVision series DVRs, NVRs, Cameras, Video intercom devices and Security control panels.And the most interesting part is that Hik-Connect is not only for Android, Hik-Connect For PC is their for you as well.
In this, article we will help you with the installation process of Hik-Connect but before proceeding let’s take a look at the features of Hik-Connect:
- Security of Arm panel remotely.
- Secure and convenient fingerprint login.
- With limited permission share devices to others.
- From Doorbells/Video Intercom devices answer calls.
- Two-way Audio Intercom function is there.
- Video playback option.
- PTZ Control with Real time Monitoring.
- Management of Account
- Adds device by scanning QR Code, IP/Domain, Hik-Connect Domain.
- Multiple Division Window Modes- 1-division, 4-division, 9-division, 12-division, and 16-division .
- Adds Device to favorite folders.
- Pictures and videos manage.
- 8X digital zoom .
- Pyronix devices alarm notification are now supported, get alarm history and do video verification as well.
- You can now open the gate remotely with the help of biometric verification of the phone, and also be able to view the camera on device remotely.
- Axiom security control panel is also supported for more configuration functions.
Below are some functional parameters which you would need to supply to the function so that the function can do something utilizing those values .
- Registering a new account via E-mail and Phone number.
- Visitor Mode.
- Log in and Log out.
- Information of Account.
- Retrieving Password.
- Visitor Mode.
- Fingerprint Login.
- Calling preset and setting.
- Hardware Decoding.
- Device and Channel Name editing.
- Arming and Disarming remotely.
- Enabing Push Notification.
- Sharing Pictures and Videos to others.
- New versions online detection.
- Resetting password for DVR and NVR.
- Resuming latest Live Video.
- Displaying floating live view on the device list and displaying channel zero.
- Viewing Traffic statistic.
- Bypassing some zoners.
- Stay arm/Away arm/Disarm .
- Viewing Call Logs.
- Accepting or declining the call remotely.
- DDNS Setting.
- Displaying storage status and device version (For Hik-Connected Devices).
- Unbinding devices from other accounts with devices’ password .
- Changing device verification code .
- Clearing alarms.
- Configuration of the partitions, detectors and sensors, etc.
- Audio Encoding.
- Adding and deleting device – Supports adding the devices which support Hik-Connect service (hereafter simplified as “Hik-Connect device” via Hik-Connect domain or scanning QR code.
- Supports adding devices via IP/Domain.
- Supports adding detected online devices which are in the same local area network with the phone or tablet.
- Setting partition and zones (for security control panel) .
- Capture and recording .
- Full-screen mode .
- Offered By- HIKVISION HQ
- Released on- 25/02/2016
- Updated on- 23/10/2019
- Download Size-69.48 MB
- Rated for 3+
How To Download Hik-Connect For PC
To download any Android application , you need to install an Android Emulator in your PC. Some of them are- Bluestacks, NOX Player, Remix OX Player, YouWave. We always recommend to use Bluestacks, so we’ll start the downloading process by installing Bluestacks.
- Firstly, Launch your website and search for Bluestacks Android Emulator on the Address Bar.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator from its official website.
- Launch Bluestacks.
- Sign in with your Google ID and then go to Play Store.
- Search Hik-Connect in Google Play Store Search Bar.
- Click on install Hik Connect and wait for few seconds or a minute.
- Use it.
- Complete the signing in formalities and use your application.
That’s the procedure of downloading Hik Connect in your PC. We hope this article will help you in installing Hik Connect For PC. If you have any kind of doubts, you can ask us in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading the article! Enjoy!