gCMOB for PC Windows 10/8/7 Unable to access and control your live streaming camera through your Mobile Phone? Don’t worry , gCMOB For PC is what you need. gCMOB is a surveillance software that allows users to access and control live streaming from CP PLUS DVRs, NVRs, IP Cameras and Video Door Phones.
gCMOB app gives you the opportunity to monitor live streaming from DVRs, NVRs, IP Cameras from your PC as well. This article will help you to install gCMOB For PC as well. First, let’s take a look at the features of this application.
Features of gCMOB
- Easy GUI to control.
- Support quick starting live preview via Instaon.
- Supports sliding feature to view next set of cameras.
- Support Push video.
- Can Control Relay outputs like switch Close/Open Doors.
- Support PTZ Controls.
- Local file export feature is also supported.
- Remote Configuration of Device.
- Supports Two Way Talk.
- E-PTZ Supported.
- Create , Edit and view your favorite cameras.
- Digital zoom in Live Videos supported.
- Support 4 Channel playback.
- Real-time playback while live preview is also supported.
- Support flexible live preview split up to 16.
- Intuitively designed user-interface
- Devices can be added simply by scanning their QR codes
- 4 channels available for playback
- E-Map support available
- An excellent Help section
Updated on- 11/6/2019
Download Size- 24.96 MB
Offered by- CP plus GmBh
Released on- 7 Aug 2012
Some alternatives for gCMOB
- Its a guarding expert
- Wise view for Windows
- iSmart View Pro
- Hik Connect
How you can add device or camera to gCMOB App
For adding a device or camera to the gCMOB app for viewing its live stream you need to follow these steps:-
- You have to tap on the slide sideways menu that is located on the top-left of the ‘Live Preview’ window of the app.
- Then, you will find the ‘Device Manager’ in this ‘Home’ menu along with a number of other options.
- You will found this menu to be quite useful as it will provide you the chance to navigate this surveillance app in a better manner and utilize a number of its functions.
Camera addition is a simple procedure in gCMOB Application. You just need to select the ‘InstaOn‘ option in the ‘Add Device’ section. The app will prompt you to add a few details like name and SN, which is actually a QR code that you can scan using the camera of your Smartphone.
Having done this, you can start the live preview of the camera you have just added. You can add your camera to this surveillance app with consummate ease and had no trouble in viewing its live feed. By performing all these steps you’ll be able to view and control the live footage without any issue.
How to download and install gCMOB for PC
The gCMOB app can only be installed by the use of an Android emulator on various computers and laptops. There are various Android Emulators Online which you can download like Bluestacks, NOX Player, Remix OX Player and YouWave. Amongst these, Bluestacks is the best Android Emulator which people mostly use. So, follow these steps to download gCMOB For PC.
- Download Bluestacks Emulator App.
- Search for Google Play Store.
- Open the Play Store and search for “gCMOB”
- Download and Install gCMOB App on the emulator.
- Once, it’s installed you can go into the location and open your application.
So, this is how you can install gCMOB For PC, its a easiest way to install it on your PC. Now, you don’t need to be worry for your safety, wherever you are you can keep a eye through your PC .
If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Thank you for reading this article, we hope it will help you.